Free Palestine? just say you hate Jews.

 


The brilliance of the rebranding of the current phase of Jew-hatred:
"I'm not antisemitic, I'm just anti-Zionist"
"I don't hate all Jews, only the ones who support Israel"
"I'm not against Judaism, only against a Jewish state"
is that it broadened the target audience and allowed different sectors of society,
such as peace activists, LGBT people, and even other Jews, to become part of one of the widest and most common movements in history,
a movement from which they were previously excluded.

Thanks to this brilliant rebranding, peace activists can now support terrorists and terror attacks and portray them as "freedom fighters" and "resistance",
but only if they're directed at "the right enemy."

Gays and queers can support discrimination and exclusion, as long as it's aimed at a specific group.
And even Jews can hate other Jews, if those other Jews have decided not to join "the movement" and instead remain loyal to their values, their people, and their faith.

Finally, the entire world can unite under the Jew-hatred umbrella,
without exclusion or discrimination, thanks to this brilliant rebranding.
The clever new branding of the Jew-hatred movement is, of course,
"Free Palestine."
And everybody is welcome to join!

Comments