I am a Christian Arab born in Israel and a proud Israeli citizen. My identity unites my Arab heritage, my Christian faith, and my belonging to the State of Israel. These elements are not in contradiction with one another: together, they have shaped the person I am today.
I love Israel because it is my homeland, the land where I was born, raised, and built my life. It is the country that has guaranteed me citizenship, civil and political rights, the freedom to practice my faith, and the opportunity to fully participate in society. As an Israeli citizen, I consider it a privilege to live in a democratic state founded on respect for the law, individual freedoms, and representative institutions.
Israel is a society composed of people from many backgrounds, cultures, and religions. Jews, Muslims, Christians, Druze, and members of other communities share the same citizenship and contribute every day to the country's growth. While recognizing that, like any nation, Israel faces internal challenges and debates, I remain convinced that the principles of freedom, pluralism, and democratic participation constitute the foundation of its strength.
As a Christian, I attach great value to religious freedom and the protection of holy sites. As an Arab, I am proud of the contribution that the Arab community makes to the cultural, economic, and social life of the country. As an Israeli, I am grateful to a nation that allows me to openly express my beliefs, vote, study, work, and build my future.
My support for Israel stems from the direct experience of someone who lives this reality every day. It is not the result of slogans or prejudices, but of love for my homeland and the conviction that freedom, democracy, and respect for human dignity are universal values to be defended.
I look to the future with hope. I dream of a Middle East where peoples can live in peace, security, and mutual respect. I dream of a region where religious and cultural differences are not a cause of division, but a richness to be valued. And I believe that Israel, with its vitality, resilience, and commitment to freedom, can continue to be a light of hope and coexistence.
With pride, I affirm that I am a Christian Arab, an Israeli citizen, and a sincere lover of my homeland, Israel.
God bless Israel and all those who work for peace, justice, and harmony among peoples.
Comments
Post a Comment